Reading Eagle FAQs
  Here are answers to some frequently asked questions
  o General
  o Subscription
Q: How can I contact Reading Eagle?
Visit "Contact Us" link for more information.

Q: What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the Login page.

Q: How do I change my password?
Login and proceed to "My Profile". You will be prompted for your current and your desired new password.

Q: Whom do I contact and what information do you need me to send when I discover that there is a problem with your Web site?
If you experience a problem navigating our sites, please email us to send a message describing it in as much detail as possible, including the steps you take leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error message that you receive. The information you provide will help us to find a solution more quickly.

Q: What customer services are available?
You can request the following services online:
o Review activity on your account
o Report a late or missing newspaper
o Report missing or damaged sections
o Suspend and restart delivery of the newspaper
o Register a service complaint
Q: If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my printed newspaper, will my account be credited?
If you notify us in advance, we will suspend delivery, and credit your billing period for the time you are away. Proceed to "Vacation Holds" to notify us of your vacation and to stop and restart home delivery. Suspensions can take effect in two days or less from the date you make the request. If you would like the newspaper carrier to hold your newspapers until you return, proceed to "Vacation Holds" and choose the "Hold my papers for delivery until I return" option.  If you prefer, you can donate your vacation copies to students, through our Newspaper in Education program. You will be billed as usual for the period. For each copy you donate, three students will receive their own copy of the Reading Eagle. To donate your vacation copies, proceed to "Vacation Holds" and choose the "Donate my papers to NIE" option.

Q: What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive or if sections are missing?
Log in and proceed to "Delivery Feedback" if your newspaper has not arrived by the guaranteed delivery time (6:00 A.M. Monday through Saturday; 7:00 A.M. on Sundays). Also, you may notify us of missing or damaged sections on this page as well. In most areas, if we receive your request before 12:00 Noon we can redeliver another paper or the missing sections to you the same day. If you would like a redelivery, call us at 610-376-0303. Otherwise, we will apply a credit to your account. Only credits for the same day can be obtained on this site. Credits for missing deliveries for previous days must be requested from a customer service representative 610-376-0303. Otherwise we will extend your account accordingly for a missed delivery that day. .

Q: Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?
You must enter a restart date when suspending newspaper delivery.  Unless the restart date has changed, there is no need to call us for restart of delivery.

Q: Where can I purchase another subscription?
You can purchase these items by visiting the Subscription Link on your main menu or the Not a Subscriber? Link on the Login page.